Saturday, March 10, 2012

Final cover art

Here's the final version of the cover for book two. Looks lots better I think. The first chapter is laid out, styled and ready to assemble the other chapters with the same stylesheet. Won't be long now fans! This book will be a quantum leap in design and production from the first and will be the model for many future books by me and other cartoonists who contract with me for ebooks. I'm very excited about this new avenue for cartoonists who will gain the ability to publish their work and bring it to market without the barriers of the old model for publishing. It's a new dawn guys and girls and in it the publishers are screwed and we artists and illustrators are "golden". So says Stephen Roxburgh in the March/April 2012 issue of the Horn Book.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait!!

Thanks,

DanC said...

Well you knda have to Bubba. Have a beer while you're waiting.